sábado, 2 de junio de 2012

Sweet Neon









I had an amazing Saturday, and it's not over yet! Today I went to get my other fabrics for the prom dress, I got new flip flops and a pair of VOGUE magazines.. stuff like that. I love to just seat and read VOGUE, it makes me keep in touch with the newest trends and news. I loved the Arizona Blueberry White Tea that I bought today at the supermarket, first time I try it and I'm in love with it! I was wearing this new neon short today and thought of my blog.. I thought that a new post would be great for my blog, giving for a fact that I've been very distant from my blog lately (Sorry for that). Enjoy my summery outfit! Neon neon neon everywhere ;)

Outfit:
Short from ZARA
Blouse from ZARA
Necklace from Carao

Si son de Costa Rica visiten la página de facebook de CARAO, tienen joyería increíble! Disfrutenla.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario