martes, 8 de marzo de 2011

Obsession



This Sunday my sister just came over and said to me that she would take me pictures for my blog, imagine my happiness! I'm so excited about this photo shoot because she made such a good work with the pictures! The outfit I chose is related to the climate that we are having down here in Costa Rica. Hope you like my outfit as much as I did! Enjoy!

Outfit:
Shirt: ZARA
Short: Forever21
Rings: Forever21
Scarf: Papaya
Necklace: H&M 

Photography and Edition: Mariana Garcia

Ps: Please do not copy this pictures, they are an original work from Mariana Garcia.

7 comentarios:

  1. I think there is work to be done here. There is a need to write better, the grammar here is deficient. The pictures are so-so, it can be better than this, is a very simple blog. The pictures can be better, more stylish and more fashionable. I've seen better blogs than this one. The tact has to be better also. I will be checking this blog frequently, to see if it's going better... or worse. Or else, I will visit this blog seldom.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for the constructive criticism, I will try and take it into account. Keep visiting for updates.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ok, I will continue to visit it. I see talent in you! Keep it up!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. One positive thing I noticed, is the outfit. Models have to be very careful and very precise in choosing outfits. I think you have a great eye in that ambit.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thank you, I will try to keep it up, although the time that I have for my blog is limited.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hey, I love your pictures and I enjoy reading your posts, especially this one. The scarf is so nice..it’s excellent. I love wearing scarf too!


    Amanda
    http://www.corieeblog.com
    http://www.youtube.com/corieesilk

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thank you! Your blog is very nice too. Now I can see your love for scarves. :)

    ResponderEliminar