domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

Crazy for braids ♥

I have been very obsessed with braids lately. I have been trying some with my hair, although my hair isn't exactly very accurate for braids. I love how versatile braids are; they can literally go perfect with every outfit and in every occasion. I recommend you, if you have a long beautiful hair, to make braids to it! Try every type of braids on your hair, and you'll see how beautiful they look.
Here are some pictures of braids that I took from Pinterest




Have a great Sunday!! :)

Today I had a sunny happy day. I think everyone shoudl just enjoy  life while they can, it doesn't matter how horrible you think it is, how devastated you feel there's always a way to be happy. My tip: Be happy for yourself, not for others! Love every single part of you, because the only one responsible for your happiness is yourself. 

Gaby Garcia Molestina  ♥  

  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario