miércoles, 21 de marzo de 2012

Island in The Sun



I hate not writing on my blog, it´s been clearly a lot of time since I last wrote here. I need to organize my time better I think, but well I´m writing because I wanted to leave you a song that has been on my mind the past days and that really describes how happy I´ve been feeling lately. 
I wanted to share with you this pictures because I´ve also have been not posting pictures, soon I´ll post about the dress I was designing. I made some changes and I think it´s almost done. This dress design I´m working on is for my prom dance in high school, hope you like it and once I get it completely finished I´ll take pictures of it on me and post pictures to share them with you. 


These days I´ve realized that in order to smile a lot you just need to not take every single thing so seriously and just enjoy the little things, if you let yourself get hurt for every bad thing that happens to you, you will never ever let yourself be happy. Forget what people think about you, if you´re happy do whatever you want. This applies to fashion, because if you want to dress in a way that maybe not everyone loves it really doesn´t matter because if you like it and if you feel confident with it you´ll look as beautiful as you feel. Be yourself and never imitate other people. ;) 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario