domingo, 25 de diciembre de 2011

Merry Christmas

This is the dress I've been telling you, Lace Black Dress from ZARA. I'm completely in love with this dress and hope you love it as well. I thought that this elegant beautiful dress would be perfect for the Christmas dinner with my family. 



 Merry Christmas for everyone! Hope you have a great time with your family. Today I'm headed to another dinner with the family, more pictures coming up next! Hope  you enjoy this pictures as well, sorry about the pictures being horizontal but I couldn't figure out how to put them vertically. 

Outfit: ZARA dress
Forever 21 ring
Forever 21 heels 


Here's a Christmas song from my favorite jazz singer. Hope you like it as much as I do. Have a beautiful Christmas! <3

With love, Gaby Garcia Molestina.

2 comentarios:

  1. I like your dress!!
    You commented me on Fashiolista and ask me for pass by here and put a comment.
    So here I am. Im following this!
    I really hope you follow me back :)
    thanks for commenting and HAPPY 2012!
    www.raisaland.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you very much, of course I'm following back.

    ResponderEliminar