viernes, 4 de marzo de 2011

Night Out





So I've been really busy this days and there is not much time for my blog, so I decided to take this night out with my friends as an excuse to make a new post for my blog. Hope you like the outfits and enjoy the pictures, we had an amazing time and laughed so hard. 

As I learned in my spanish class: You need to live your life to the fullest, remember it is too short. 

PS: GGM readers, I'm starting to advance more in this internet fashion world you can now find me on: http://lookbook.nu/ggm92 
I'm also taking some classes to learn how to make my own clothes. Hope to be soon posting some looks with my own designs. 

Gaby Garcia Molestina 

Outfit:

Shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Necklace: H&M
Shoes: Forever 21
Rings: Forever 21
Leather Jacket: H&M 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario